Fasting For Weight Loss: It’s a common question for fatty men and women. People searching for weight loss tips all over the internet. Some of the ideas are working great! Today we will discuss the topic clearly. There have lots of ways for weight loss. You have to choose the right way for your good health. The latest fad in the world of nutrition is intermittent fasting. This type of diet is very popular among athletes and for many people who want to lose weight, it is the definitive method. So we have decided to analyze it and share it with you, what we have discovered.
How to fasting for weight loss:
As the name implies, intermittent fasting is a model of feeding that goes through cycles, with periods of fasting and eating. Carefully it’s anything but an eating routine, yet rather a supper program. You are not told what you have to eat, but you have to focus on when you eat.
There are several methods of intermittent weight loss:
- The 16/8 method: It knows the “Lean gains” method. With it, you can eat for 8 hours and you need to quick for 16. In a nutshell, the normal fasting period includes sleep and a few more hours. You can skip breakfast, for instance, and make the principal feast around early afternoon and keep eating until 8.
- 5: 2 diet: the idea is that for two days a week you reduce your calorie intake to a maximum of 500-600 calories a day. The days do not have to be consecutive. The other five days you can eat anything you desire.
- Eat, stop, eat: this sort of irregular fasting exchanges fasting days with long periods of eating. You eat whatever you want for 24 hours and then you take a total break from food the next day. You need to rehash this example on more than one occasion per week. Calorie-free drinks as such within alone to coffee.
How it affects your body:
- Intermittent fasting does much more than just restrict calorie intake. It also changes the body’s hormones so they can make better use of your fat stores. The following changes occur.
- Intermittent fasting improves insulin sensitivity, especially in combination with exercise. This is very important for people who have weight problems because low insulin levels are related to better fat burning.
- The opposite is insulin resistance. Some studies have shown that weight gain can interfere with the ability of insulin to reduce blood sugar levels, resulting in more insulin. This helps fat storage.
- Growth hormone secretion increases, accelerating protein synthesis and making fat available as an energy source. This means, in a nutshell, that you burn fat and build muscle faster. What is growth hormone is taken in large quantities in bodybuilding as a doping agent?
- In addition, according to studies, fasting activates Autophagy, which eliminates damaged cells, contributes to repair and helps the body’s regeneration process.
Fast intermittently to lose weight:
If you skip meals and create a caloric deficit, you will lose weight. Unless you compensate for fasting periods with foods that are full of fat and sugar. It can happen: this type of eating pattern does not tell you what foods you can eat or not. Some studies have found in that intermittent fasting (if done well) can be effective both to prevent type 2 diabetes and to reduce calories. In addition, the body learns to process the food consumed during the period of eating better and more efficiently. Other studies have found that a combination of the 16/8 method and strength training (both with one’s own weight and with weights) can reduce more fat than strength training alone. This also means that it is particularly effective when combined with regular workouts. Know about Knee Pain Indications Causes and Treatments.
Note: This type of diet is not necessarily effective for people who have diabetes, high blood pressure or pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should check with your doctor before changing your eating habits.
The social aspect:
Intermittent fasting can be a good way to lose weight, but have you stopped to think about the social aspect? Imagine: some friends invite you to a birthday. At the table you find all kinds of food and your friends serve a generous portion. And you? Do you sit next to and drink water? And what if you have also stayed for dinner? If you want to plan your fasting well, you have to be able to enjoy food with your friends and family. But in general terms, this type of pattern does not leave you much freedom to improvise. Remember not to isolate yourself: the social aspect is also part of a healthy life!
What to do when you get hungry?
Many people who try intermittent fasting complain about attacks of hunger, fatigue, and cravings, which makes sense if you skip food. But others say that hunger is gone to you have passed the critical for phase (about two days). If you are very hungry in between, you can try drinking green tea or coffee to help you get to the next meal.
Intermittent fasting is not for everyone, but it can be a good method to reduce body fat. You should keep an eye on the food you eat when you eat since you cannot fill yourself with hamburgers, fried foods, and pizza. Remembers that fasting is only a tool do from in time to time and being aware of what is done. it is not about stopping eating, the import ants thing is to follow a healthy and balanced diet. For more information on other types of diets you can consult this article in which we analyze the aspects to be taken into account.